PSET is looking for timely, relevant and tangible hands-on topics that provide immediate value and learning for its attendees on Power Engineering and Management, Power System and Automation, Electric Machinery and Power Electronics, Electrical Facilities, Electrophysics and Electronic Materials, and System Control and Information Management.
Special Sessions Proposals should be submitted in PDF format by email to email@example.com before July 30, 2022. The proposals should include the following information:
- Title and abstract: Propose a title and a brief abstract of no more than approximately 100 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the special session.
- Rationale: Please explain why the topic of the special session is novel and timely, why it is relevant to the PSET community and how it possibly fits within the innovation themes listed above.
- Proposed speakers: Provide a list of all talks, speakers, and co-authors (in each associated paper). Technical sessions are normally expected to have 5 papers.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
The selection committee will choose the special session proposals based on the topic, quality of the overview paper, and the contributors’ qualification.
- Submission Deadline: Aug. 25, 2022
- Accept/Reject Notification by: Sep. 15, 2022
- IMPORTANT: If accepted, the tutorial must have the title, abstract and presenters finalized by Sep. 30, 2022.